I stalled seven times coming over here. I stalled seven times, and six out of the seven times, you know what I thought about? You.
What’s the world’s biggest misconception of you? x
when i say “i’m fine” what i really mean is “i miss orphan black”
↳ INFP (The Healer)
INFPs are imaginative idealists, guided by their own core values and beliefs. To a Healer, possibilities are paramount; the realism of the moment is only of passing concern. They see potential for a better future, and pursue truth and meaning with their own individual flair.
INFPs are sensitive, caring, and compassionate, and and are deeply concerned with the personal growth of themselves and others. Individualistic and nonjudgmental, INFPs believe that each person must find their own path. They enjoy spending time exploring their own ideas and values, and are gently encouraging to others to do the same. INFPs are creative and often artistic; they enjoy finding new outlets for self-expression.
- among least likely of all types to suffer heart disease and chronic pain
- second highest of all types to report marital dissatisfaction
- more successful than average in mastering a foreign language
- among types to be most dissatisfied with their work
- personal values include autonomy and creativity
- famous infps: princess diana, audrey hepburn, john lennon, and william shakespeare
- over represented in occupations in counseling, writing, and the arts